Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:116 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Deputy Plant Head - Manufacturing Firm (12-20 yrs)
Deputy Plant Head (Manufacturing)
- Responsible for Production, Maintenance, HR, Quality, and Supply Chain. Work with other executives on budgeting, forecasting, and resource allocation programs.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed customer's expectations Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employee's issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
Qualification & Experience :
1. BE Mechanical or Industrial Engineering with Strong manufacturing and plant management experience of 15+ Years preferably from Chemical industry. High degree of comfort using a computer for documents, e-mail, internet and research as required and willingness for flexible work hours.
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
3. Should be a strategic thinker and have the ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
4. Should have Team lead experience
5. You should be system driven and customer focused. You should be able to communicate effectively and always keep learning.
6. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and be ready to take up new challenges.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme.
- Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices : Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai