HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:349 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy Project Manager - Oil & Gas (8-12 yrs)
Location : Sawantwadi
Experience : 8 - 12 Years
CTC : 7 - 9 LPA
Vacancy : 1
Job Description : We are looking for an experienced Deputy Project Manager to manage organisation of key client projects.
Deputy Project Manager Job Duties :
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Deputy Project Manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Deputy Project Manager should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Working Days : 6 Days a Week
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.