Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:136 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Design Architecture Director - Commercial Fit-Out (16-24 yrs)
Design Architecture Director (Commercial Fit-Out)
- You will be responsible for transforming the Commercial Fit-Out concepts and own the broad approach, including relationship management, coordinated design, and day-to-day operations.
- You will collaborate cross-functionally to ensure there is clear definition and execution of our Commercial Fit-Out Concepts Pan India, by leading the creative process from brief through final delivery.
- You will partner with various multi-disciplinary teams both internal and external with oversight of large scope, multi-faceted, cross functional projects and bodies of work including design schedule management (from project start-up to design development to construction/fabrication and installation), budget management, project communications, workflow and resource management.
- In conjunction with the Sr Management team, you will build your team of Program and Project Managers driving the development and delivery of Co's Commercial Fit-Out concepts across Pan India. You will help your team become established as an impactful delivery organization, with deep knowledge of retail design and FF&E production.
- In this role, you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across organisation as well as external design agencies, architectural firms, fixture and experience vendors, and general contractors.
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization
- Establish creative direction for the Interiors services and programs
- Supervise, manage and inspire the team
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Integration of service lines,
- Project conceptualization / definition
- Client Presentations
- Internal business practices (standards, specifications, quality control)
- Provide and promote learning and development opportunities to raise the capabilities and quality of design of the staff through coaching and mentoring
- Complements and works with the Managing Director and Studio Director on regional office issues and resolutions
Qualification & Experience :
1. BE in Architecture with Commercial Fit-Out industry experience with 15 years including 5 years in a Senior Management role.
2. Experience working in a large, global environment, on complex, high visibility projects with large budgets and brand and/or commercial impact
3. Expert leader that has built and led teams who deliver Commercial Fit-Out
4. Extensive experience and proven ability in Business Development/Client relations
5. Extensive experience and proven ability in the use of AutoCad, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. Extensive experience and proven ability in interior design and, graphic design concepts such as, but not limited to hand sketch case work, vignette scenes, hand coloring, rendering interior drawings, area take offs and shop drawings.
7. Extensive proficiency and understanding of FFE Quantity Matrices.
8. Extensive proficiency and understanding of imperial and metric measuring and drawing.
9. The substantial ability and experience in independently designing major areas within the hotel and or commercial interior design project arena.
10. Substantial experience in interaction with clients regarding proposals, negotiations and budgets and client presentations.
11. Extremely strong project management skills.
12. The willingness and ability to travel.
13. Must have the ability to motivate and inspire others.
14. Substantial and proven abilities in interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and internal staff.
15. The substantial experience in coordinating, delegating, mentoring and giving feedback to project team.
16. The ability to understand and implement complex concepts, practices, and procedures within the interior design field.
- An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path.
- An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Mobile : 9873663105