HR at Gate Corporations USA
Views:146 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer (4-5 yrs)
Jr.Mechanical Design Engineer - Automotive JD
Company: Gate Corporation USA
Gate Corporation is an experienced Engineering Services, Contract Manufacturing and Supply Chain Optimization company with own manufacturing plants in India and supply chain across several countries in Asia and South America. Our goal is to help customers stay focused on "selling" while we support them in new product research, development, engineering, testing and contract manufacturing. With over a decade experience, we work with several fortune companies and privately held enterprises across North America. Gate Corporation has over 60 patents in engineering, especially in solar racking and installation industry. On the manufacturing side, we offer Laser Cutting, CNC Machining, Fabrication, Extrusions, Bending, Castings and others. On the engineering side, we have very deep experience in alternate energy industry especially solar and other industries like automotive, heavy machinery and others. Gate Corporation has over 60 experienced engineers, 1.5mn SqFt manufacturing plant in India and a dedicated 5Ac Product development and testing facility.
Company size: 100-150 employees
Job Title: Jr.Mechanical Design Engineer
Function: Mechanical Design & Engineering
Qualification: ME/ MTECH/ BE/ BTech Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 to 5 Y
Industry Preference: Heavy Industry / Automotive/ Product Manufacturing /Aerospace
We are seeking a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join our team and contribute to the development and design of mechanical systems and components. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of mechanical design principles and the ability to apply them to real-world design problems. The Junior Mechanical Design Engineer will work with cross-functional teams to develop, design and test mechanical systems and components, while ensuring they meet project requirements and standards.
1. Design, develop and test mechanical systems and components analysis.
2. Analyze design and test data to determine the effectiveness of mechanical systems and components.
3. Develop and maintain technical documentation for mechanical systems and components.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs meet project requirements and standards.
5. Support product development from conceptual design through manufacturing and commercialization.
6. Work with suppliers to ensure that mechanical components meet design requirements.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities to improve processes and products.
8. Hands on experience on the System
1. Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
2. 3-5 years of experience in mechanical design and product development.
3. Strong understanding of mechanical design principles and experience with mechanical design software (e.g., SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Catia and ugnx).
4. Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
5. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
6. Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.