Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:916 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - AutoCAD (0-1 yrs)
Job Description :
- To develop drawings in CAD for Acoustical consultations.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements from proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data
- To analyze and prepare Bill of quantities
- Analyze and implement the drawings accordingly as per the requirements.
- Prepare estimations as per requirement for various projects.
- Should have experience in Interior finishes
- Experience in preparing Shop drawings for interior projects.
- Should be ready to visit sites for as built drawings, inspect the works and be able to give instructions if the site is not progressing based on the shop drawings.
- Should be able to attend site meetings as and when required.
- Knowledge and experience in 2D & 3D preferred.
- Work with project team to execute projects on time and on budget concern.
- Create and make corrections in the estimations as requested by the Director.
QUALIFICATION : DIP/ BE MECH
EXPERIENCE : FRESHER
SALARY : 8K-10K
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157