Senior HR Manager at Ashok Leyland
Views:3599 Applications:498 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:485
Design Engineer - Automotive (3-7 yrs)
Ashok Leyland Recruitment 2019 for Design Engineer
BE / B.Tech Graduate in (Mechanical, Electrical)
Design Engineer Responsibilities :
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department.
Design Engineer Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in design engineering, engineering, product design or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years- experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office and popular design software.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
For More Query Contact :
Mr. Prakash Francis (Manager)