Manager at Marelli Motherson
Views:193 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Design Engineer - CAD/CATIA (2-6 yrs)
1. To execute product/technical feasibilities in line with Design Guidelines provided by Customer & internals. If not available, need to prepare by himself.
2. To achieve Quality and Timing (Project Milestones + Time Estimation) of the CAD deliverables for a particular project / task executed personally or by the team allocated.
3. To follow CAD methodology for a particular product / component / Customer Standards / Requirements.
4. Responsible for Data Management for a particular project / product executed personally or by the team allocated.
5. Support Project Management Procedures
6. Coordinate Design review meeting with Project Team
7. Support CAD data release process to Customer/Supplier as per standard procedure.
Expected Outcomes :
1. Products meet specification requirements and are delivered on-schedule.
2. Manufacturing problems are dealt with in a timely manner.
3. Calibration procedures are optimised through new insights and effective communication.
4. Documentation is accurate and consistent.
Capabilities & Desired Characteristics :
1. Must have hand on experience in CATIA V5 - surfacing /part design /Assembly/Drafting
2. Must have experience in Plastic product design and tool design constrains - Automotive Exterior lighting product design should be added advantage
3. Excellent team work and interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent attention to detail.
5. Ability to work well in a group, sharing ideas and problem solving.
6. Excellent organizational skills, such as time management and prioritizing
7. Excellent problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality