HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:198 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - Civil (5-15 yrs)
Role : Design Engineer - Civil
Work is varied and will typically include :
- Responsible for analysis of structure, WTP& STP structure, reservoir design, Filter house, clarifier, pump house building, chlorination building and tank design, control room building, Design of Footing, Design of water tank (underground, overhead & partially underground), Design of pump house, Design of Slabs, Design of Columns and Beams, Design of tower, equipment and Transformer Foundation, Thrust block, Anchoring block, Drain& road design & detail.
- Detail of equipment mounting and connection details, Preparation, review and checking of drawings, Approval of drawings.
- Coordination with consultants and clients.
- Involvement in tendering and estimation.
- Software using STAAD-Pro and co-ordination with site.
- Detail of equipment mounting and connection details, Preparation, review and checking of drawings, Approval of drawings, Coordination with consultants and clients. Involvement in tendering and estimation. Software using STAAD-Pro and co-ordination with site.
- Suitable degree in Civil or relevant engineering with 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Experience in Water, Waste Water, Thermal Power, STP, WTP or other highly regulated industrial environment.
- Conversant with tools ANYSIS, STAAD Pro, AUTO CAD, TEKLA and MS Excel.
- Proven strong strategic, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills