Design Engineer - Electrical (2-5 yrs)
- Lead and manage the Electrical function of R&D.
- Design, develop and manage electrical systems of construction equipment's.
- Create schematics, circuits and harness drawings for the machines.
- Interact with suppliers for electrical proprietary parts finalisation.
- Test and validate the electrical/embedded systems of the machines.
- Introduce innovative electrical & electronic solutions to upgrade the machines.
- Resolve electrical related issues in the machines.
- Should be BE/BTech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics.
- Should be a team leader and player as well.
- Should have experience of 2 to 5 Years in designing & developing Electrical systems.
- Should have knowledge and working experience on BSIV/BSVI emissions.
- Should have knowledge and working experience on CAD Creo/ProE/ AutoCad.
- Should have knowledge and experience of resolving electrical systems failures, problem diagnosis and solutions implementations.