Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:331 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Design Engineer - Electrical (4-6 yrs)
The Design Engineer-Electrical will be responsible for conceptualizing and detailed electrical designs of solar power plants (SPV) for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. The candidate will also be responsible to support development, engineering, and construction.
Location : Hyderabad
Roles and responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating AutoCAD drawings for AC & DC side of solar power plants ranging
- Responsible for creating permit ready Site Plan and AC/DC Wiring drawings for AC & DC side of solar power plants
- Subject matter expert for all system sizing and energy generation calculations (Via applications like PVSyst, Helioscope, etc.)
- Managing and coordinating with in-house project design and engineering team
- Interact with client and convey the technical details
Mandatory Requirements :
- Diploma/Degree in B.E Electrical/ Electronics or other related disciplines
- 4-6 years of experience in design of solar power systems esp. Solar roof top
- Must be an expert in Helioscope/Aurora, AutoCAD, PVSyst
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong familiarity with US/ Australian solar system design, construction and safety practices.
Additional Requirements :
- Ability to think critically, organize work assignments according to their priority, comfort in collaborating with various stakeholders, internal and external
- Passion for delivering high quality results and takes complete accountability of assignments.
- Willingness to learn
- Prior experience of managing a team and communicating with clients is a plus