GM - Operations at Magna Global HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:134 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Design Engineer - Fire Fighting - EPC Firm (4-7 yrs)
It is for an EPC Company dealing into Pharma and Chemical Projects
Role and Responsibilities :
- Design sprinkler and hydrant system for industrial projects.
- Design pump room and underground / overhead tanks for firefighting system.
- Prepare of hydraulic calculations.
- Discuss the requirements with client.
- Discuss with them statutory requirement and finally design a fire fighting system.
- Follow up with Clients for data sheet and drawing approvals.
Candidate Profile :
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical engineering with 4-7 years preferably with Diploma in Fire system
- Consultancy background in handling projects in chemical, pharma, beverages is most preferred
- Must have experience in designing fire fighting system for industrial Projects.
- Ability to design Plumbing / Fire fighting as per required standards.
- Shall be well versed with the statutory regulations and various national and international standards followed.
- Conversant with the preparation of registers, detailed drawings, sketches and other project information to facilitate proper installation on site and approval.
- Knowledge of preparation of BOQ and design specification sheet.
- Person should know the FM Global, NFPA, IS & NBC standards and SprinkCALC and PIPENET software knowledge.