Design Engineer - Fire Sprinkler System (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design [Prebid and Post award detailed Design] and Estimation of fire protection system in accordance with NFPA requirements and code analyses
- Read and interpret construction documents including drawings, specifications, and contracts.
- Coordinate fire protection and suppression system with structural, architectural, mechanical, plumbing, and electrical building components and/or systems.
- Performing hydraulic / flow calculation and seismic bracing calculations, post award shop drawings and to obtain approvals on-time.
- Preparing the material list (Bill of Material) preparation and fabrication report / drawings.
- Preparing cost estimation, and bid proposals.
- Preparing MAS and attending stakeholder meetings on design and material approvals.
- Strong understanding of the codes and standards.
- Fire protection design Proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Revit MEP, MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) & Hydraulic Calculations.
- Preparation of Design calculation for sprinkler pipe sizing, sprinkler tank sizing, sprinkler distribution, fire hydrant, fire pump room, pump head calculation.
- Knowledge of fire extinguishers design as per standards, gas suppression system.
- Awareness of standards and guidelines particularly of Europe to provide technical support.
- Coordinate and collaborate real time with other disciplines
- Basic Knowledge of other disciplines and their interfaces with Building utilities.
- Maintain Records of Drawing Check Prints, Squad Check, Client Comments, etc.
- As-Built Drawings
- Should possess good Interpersonal and Communication Skills with a very good command over both the spoken and written English.
- We offer a conducive work environment where innovation and creativity drive our people to learn and grow with us.