Recruiter at Expertia Incorporation
Views:438 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - HVAC (1-2 yrs)
The HVAC Design Engineer - will support major design and construction projects including performing mechanical engineering analysis and design, establishing project design requirements, design criteria, and estimating assumptions, directing design consultants, supporting construction and commissioning efforts, interfacing with clients customers, consultants, and construction firms.
Responsibilities of this position include :
- Responsible for the preparation and review of mechanical design calculations, drawings, specifications, and tender documents for the design projects.
- Responsible for the participation in the progress and coordination meetings of the design projects and the preparation of the meeting records.
- Liaison and coordination with all applicable Local Authority Departments to obtain approval on design projects.
- Review of works produced by the mechanical engineers and the necessary coordination with other Engineers as applicable for the continuity of the design projects.
- Responsible for the design review of the mechanical services.
- Develops probable construction cost estimates for projects within the department.
- Prepares complex design computations in quantity estimates.
- Performs complex technical work in support of project work.
- Recommends appropriate actions to ensure compliance with all local regulations.
- Preparing technical proposals and reports