CEO at HR Central
Views:271 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - HVAC (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Design Engineer to join the HVAC Design team in Kochi.
You will be responsible for :
- Working on technical proposal for HVAC enquiries
- Working on projects from concept and detailed design through to providing design support during installation and commissioning.
- Carrying out HVAC design load calculations.
- Writing detailed specifications of the system and components, to align with the client specification and in accordance with any class rules,
- Preparing the system/components test procedures and writing technical reports,
- Conducting site visits and site surveys if necessary,
- Meeting with clients and project stakeholders during the project lifecycle,
- Carrying out work in accordance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best safety working practices at all times.
- Identifying new products or technologies enabling differentials for the client in the market
- Proposing alterative design philosophies and/or arrangements to reduce energy consumption, install costs and through life maintenance costs
- Providing technical review of OEM designs to ensure their compliance to our client requirements prior to manufacture.
Skills and experience needed to be great at this role :
- Great communication skills.
- Great team working skills
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Degree qualified - Mechanical Engineering or HVAC or Refrigeration
- General knowledge about fluids, Air conditioning system necessary
- Experience in design welcome but not necessary
- Good skills in using AutoCad 2D and 3D and/or Inventor
- Good skills in Using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point