Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:178 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Design Engineer - Hydraulic Cylinder (3-8 yrs)
- Join a market leader within Manufacturing
- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
We are hiring for a company which is a manufacturer and distributor of mobile hydraulic components.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas:
- Create schematics, General Assembly drawings, Bill of Materials according to tender documents and technical offer - using Solidworks and PDM.
- Create top level layouts & prepares child parts production drawings using Solidworks.
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation, including assembly drawings and parts drawing.
- Make changes to existing designs, develop and maintain database libraries.
- Perform Design Validation thru FEA analysis (solidworks simulation) including thermal.
- Work cross-functionally with overseas Engineering, Supply Chain, and Sales to meet the customer expectations.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of standards for engineering practices, materials, drawings, etc.
- Must adhere to company procedures and work in a safe manner.
- Maintain a clean, uncluttered workspace
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ideal Candidate :
-Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years work experience in Hydraulic design, cylinder design preferred.
- 3 to 6 years experience using a 3D modelling program required, Solidworks latest version preferred.
- 3+ years experience using a PDM preferably - Solidworks PDM Vault.
- Expertise in designing, modelling, and drafting the Hydraulic cylinders and components.
- Designing of Hydraulic cylinders, cartridge valve manifolds, and power units for various applications including but not limited to agriculture, construction equipment, material handling, marine, transportation, and industrial applications.
- Should be able to do design calculations independently required for Hydraulic cylinders and packs.
- Should have experience in selecting seals, materials, valves. Should have proven abilities to work as team player. Should have knowledge of interfaces with other engineering disciplines in carrying out project work for providing /receiving/ reviewing the deliverables at various stages of project.
- Fluency in both spoken and written required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while producing a quality work product.
- Must be able to manage own workload and commitments.
- Must be able to collaborate with team members both in India and the overseas.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and sense of urgency and Work extended hours as per job requirements.
- Must be able to travel internationally as required.