HR at SS Eduks Management
Views:142 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - Instrumentation (3-20 yrs)
- Basic and Detailed Engineering experience preferably in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience in preparation/review of engineering deliverables in the area of Field instruments, Control systems, Analysers and Instrument installation
- Experience in preparation/review of Material Requisitions, offer evaluation, Technical Bid Evaluation Summary and review of post order Vendor documents for Field Instruments, Analysers, Control System and Instrument bulks.
- Experience in preparation of Specifications and Datasheets for field instruments, control systems and instrument bulks
- Sizing and Selection of Valves and Flow elements utilizing industry standard software
- Experience in Control System Engineering - IO List, Logic diagram, Control Narrative, System Architecture, Review of system vendor drawings, interface with packaged equipments.
- Experience in review of engineering deliverables related to Packaged Equipments (Compressor, fire heater, dehydration unit etc) and their interfaces with main plant.
- Experience in review of Instrument construction deliverables such as Instrument Location Layout, Control Building Layouts, Cable Tray layouts, Impulse line hook-up diagrams, Instrument level sketches, Instrument air distribution layout etc.
- Conversant with International Codes, Standards and Recommended Practices used in Oil and Gas Industry
- Familiar with EPC Engineering workflow and interface with other engineering disciplines