Senior Recruiter at OneStopHR
Views:1062 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Design Engineer - Intralogistics Automation (2-5 yrs)
We are hiring for one of our prestigious clients.
About Client :
Our Client is India's biggest Intralogistics automation company, with 20 years of experience, over 1000 projects, in 14 countries. They are Headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra.
Our client is looking for new people to join their design team and be a part of amazing project that involves design of highly sophisticated material handling equipment/warehousing system design.
They are 6 days a week working company.
We are looking for immediate joiner.
Job Title : Design Engineer
Location : Nashik & Satana, Maharashtra
Experience : 2-5 years of experience in Mechanical Designing
Qualifications : BE Mechanical or Higher
Reporting to : Design Manager
Industry : Logistics & Supply Chain / Robotics / Warehousing Machines / Material handling
Functional Area : R&D / Engineering Design
Job Overview :
The main function of Design Engineer is having in-depth knowledge of 3D CAD, Engineering with hands on experience in the areas of new product development in the material handling systems and robotics components (like grippers, etc.) for a leading intralogistics provider in India to develop and maintain products.
Responsibilities and Duties :
We are looking for a talented and detail-oriented Design Engineer to join our creative team. As the Design Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products.
- Hands on experience in Autodesk Inventor tool / similar 3D modelling packages
- Good understanding about material handling / robot component design (Conveyors, robot grippers, etc.)
- Should be proficient in 3D modelling, assembly, drawings, detailing, material selection.
- Strong Knowledge of GD & T
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standards
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs
- Support the manufacturing process of all components
- Coordinate with other engineers, and management
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or higher
- A minimum of 2 years- experience in mechanical designing
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor / similar 3D modelling packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Understanding of current cutting tool technology
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- Ability to take on individual as well as team responsibilities