Design Engineer - Material Handling Equipments (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- 1-3 years hands on experience in new product development involving in Construction and Municipality (waste management) Equipment's.
- Researching, planning, and designing Material Handling Equipment and systems.
- Hands on Experience in Solidworks or any 3D software + Autocad, Creo, Pro E
- Liaises with project manager and director of engineering to ensure compliance with all design criteria required for a project.
- Conceives, develops and designs innovative materials handling solutions including component selection
- Manage all incoming and outgoing 2D & 3D drawing/models from clients;
- Extraction and Preparation of Bill of Material (BOM) from existing drawings;
- Preparation of all required binders and information relative to each projects;
- Correct manufacturing issues and update drawings to reflect the as-built design;
- Ability to conduct design reviews to improve product performance and resolve technical issues;
- To handle design & plan layout for system, designing by hand calculation and on software, Design & development (BACKHOE LOADER, MOTOR GRADER, Hydra cranes, Hydraulic Circuits of Construction Equipments, Selection of control valves, Hoses, Adopters fittings, Hydraulic Cylinder Selection and design layout of Hydraulic Circuit.