Design Engineer - Mechanical (3-6 yrs)
Education / Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years- experience in 3D CAD if possible NX
- Experience with ERP systems if possible SAP
- Application of common tools in the office package (Word, Excel und PowerPoint)
- Training needs to be identified and highlighted to the supervisor
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Create detail drawings of parts and sketches by means of CAD (2D and 3D)
- Clarification with the work preparation department to optimize parts from a production point of view
- Preparation of drawings for the procurement of casting patterns. Optimize the casting design in cooperation with the procurement department.
- Creation of sub-assembly drawings and the assembly and cross-section of the whole unit (order-dependent)
- Preparation of additional order-dependent documents (calculations with Excel templates, preparing tables for the screw connection)
- Creation of fabrications drawings, models according to the guidelines in our manuals.
- Making improvement proposals for further development of individual components, modules or even assembly units
- Making suggestions to improve the application of the CAD system NX, continuously check if there is anything in our manuals that can get improved and optimized. Suggestions are submitted to the power user team.
- Personal contribution to continuous improvement
- Should negotiate with customers for estimation