Business Partner - HR at Gramtarang Technologies
Views:271 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Design Engineer - Mining Design (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Good understanding of mine design and planning software's - Surpac, MineX, Datamine, MineSched.
- Individual at this job is responsible for carrying out resource modeling using survey as well as drill hole based data.
- The individual should be responsible for the design and planning of open pit surfaces as well as underground mines.
- Be able to conduct block modeling of underground systems for optimization
- Be able to conduct the volume of the pit, dump design as well as road design using analysis tools.
- Provide support in the assessment and evaluation of the design.
- Must have good working knowledge and understanding of both open pit and underground mining methods and aware of health and safety protocols
- Performance at the personal and professional level.
- Responsible for monitoring and training the juniors.
- Virtual remodeling of surface and underground mines, analysis and report presentation.