HR Executive at RTEX HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:710 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Design Engineer - Oil & Gas/Energy/Infrastructure (4-10 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
1. Preparation/ general arrangement of various types of boilers design which includes: circulating fluidized bed combustion boiler, atmospheric fluidized bed combustion boiler, oil and gas fired boiler as well as package boiler, travelling grade boiler, dumping grade boiler, top supported boiler, girth supported boiler, bottom supported boiler and pulverized coal fired boiler.
2. Preparing boiler supports, piping supports & seismic restraints supports drawings.
3. Estimating total tonnage for ongoing opportunities.
4. Preparing tender drawing/ documents as required for bidding.
5. Preparing P&ID, foundation load data, expansion moment diagrams, pressure parts/ non-pressure parts drawings.
6. Preparing I.B.R. / Non-I.B.R. Piping routing layouts.
7. Ducting layouts (P.A. / F.D ducting, S.A. ducting, I.D ducting, Flue gas ducting).
8. Ducting detail drawings as per company standards.
9. Steel Structure layouts & drawings.
10. Checking layouts & in house drawings.
11. Preparing material list (B.O.M.) of detail drawings.
12. Collecting inputs from various departments of company & vendors.
Location : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Salary Package will be Maximum Upto 12 LPA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.