Director at Peer To Peer HR Services
Views:124 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Design Engineer - PLM (5-8 yrs)
- Doing engineering part of Product development & maintenance. (designing experience for conveyors, screens, other components/structures, team will be working for global Machines/Customers) - Product Development Team.
- Doing engineering calculations, material selection required for designing components of crushing equipment etc.
- Doing Designing, Modeling, drafting of mechanical parts in NX(CAD Tool) - TC (PLM) / Creo, Solid work, Solid edge, Catia.
- Working under guidance of Engineering Manager / Lead Engineer to provide and implement engineering solutions for product updates and new developments.
- Keeping a close coordination with Other (global) Engineering team.
- Doing product engineering fulfilling agreed designing guidelines efficiently keeping in mind the Cost effectiveness
- Expertise on designing/Modeling / drafting using 3D-CAD tool preferably NX.
- Working Experience on a PLM environment .
- Good knowledge (understanding of manufacturing process) on Production processes like fabrication and Assembly.
- Strong knowledge base on available raw material globally more specifically grades of steel and Cast Iron.
- Capability to do basic Engineering calculations and analysis ( bearing selection, strength bearing capacity).
- Good understanding and Interpretation of FEA reports and take necessary engineering actions.
- Ability to design components, parts and complete new products with consideration of applicability, manufacturability, cost and complexity.
- Ability to analyse and conclude complex technical site issues to define root cause, provide both short term and long term solution