Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:204 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - Solar Projects (3-6 yrs)
Design Engineer- Solar projects
Leading solar company( OEM) requires Design Engineer ( Solar projects) )- Delhi
- One of our client a leading solar company which is a Leading Project Developer and EPC solutions company located in Delhi NCR Region dedicated to Solar Rooftop/ Captive Power project solutions for Commercial and Industrial organizations.
- We have a dedicated team of Designers & Engineers to cater all your technical requirements, and have executed projects of almost 10000+ kWp for various clients. We currently have projects and operations spread over 10 states .
- We are a company that pride ourselves on our teams technical and design ability.
- With this thought we have started a first of its kind Financial Generation Guarantee (FGG). FGG is a program where a bank guarantee is provided to client for ensuring that in case our plants perform below a certain level, the ROI of clients is not hurt.
- FGG is provided to all our clients till the end of their ROI period, which is typically 3 years.
- We would be delighted to meet you and present some more information about our company and solar. We are sure rooftop solar would be add value to your esteemed organization and help improve the company's profitability.
We are looking for Design Engineer ( Solar Projects) for our client office in Delhi ( Connaught place) :
PFB the details :
1) Client : Leading solar company( OEM)
2) Role : Design Engineer - Solar Projects
3) Experience : 3 to 6 years in design of solar projects
4) Location : Delhi ; Connaught place
5) Joining : Maximum 15-20 days
6) Compensation : Competitive
The JD is as follows :
PFB the JD :
- The role is to lead project design and engineering along with planning of material quantities for Utility Scale operations across india.
- Excellent grip for site analysis, feasibility study, and power evacuation system analysis of Solar Projects.
- Carry out design verification & analysis for the offers made. Coordinate with design partners (Owners/Lenders Engineer) for all design inputs & deliverables.
- To carry out solar resource assessment, Generation estimation, Shadow analysis, Plant layout designing, pitch analysis, PV system analysis.
- Carry out design PV systems at 11 KV/ 33 KV/ 66 KV/132 KV/220 KV power levels.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD)/ PVsyst software
- Shall be responsible for preparation of DPR, Bill of Material, costing sheet of SPV system.
- Ensure compliances of IEC, BIS and IS standards for solar system and conduct Site and factory acceptance testing.
- Responsible for the smooth & efficient working of the Design & Engineering department.
- Review & generate the Commands against GA, BoQ, estimates, design & manufacturing drawings.
- Coordinate with design partners for all design inputs & deliverables.
- Interact with customer /consultants for any queries, presentations, clarifications & approval of designs.
- Attend & participate in customer/ consultant/ designer meetings whenever required.
- Coordinate with internal functions like Business Development, Land & Liaisoning, Projects, and Procurement etc. for all technical specifications & queries, BoQ, drawings, etc.
- Understand, verify & regularize technical deviations/ design change requests as raised by contractors / vendors/ consultants throughout & beyond the production/project phases.
- Coordinate with procurement/ supply chain for vendor selection/ evaluations.
- Implement continual improvement and optimization in existing designs & try to introduce innovative, cost-effective new designs.
- Lead interaction with design partners & ensure effective response & contribution from them.
- Be responsible for specifications & approvals in new product development.
- Interact with new prospective design partners & technology providers.
- Obtain product and/or design approvals from Certifying bodies & competent authorities for new applications, new customers & exports.
- Build & maintain document library & database for all designs, drawings and project wise technical data.
- Familiarity with present codes & practices for designing Electrical & Civil Mounting Structures.
- Responsible for Timely execution of all design work.
- Knowledge of Electrical Safety norms.
- Technical Knowledge
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) & good hand hold on ERP.
- Strong Experience in PVSyst Simulation, working knowledge of energy modelling, PV specific modelling.
- Strong AutoCAD skills, able to fully CAD and produce drawings for projects.
- Able to decipher electrical data, Load Profile Analysis etc.
- Excellent drafting and presentation skills.
- Capabilities to clearly, efficiently and effectively conceptualize ideas and approaches.
- Excellent ability to think analytically and innovatively.
- Capacity to focus on priorities, to organise work and to meet deadlines.
- Capable of producing high quality results within often tight deadlines.
- Organised and excellent attention to detail.
- Required Candidate profile
- Formal education which corresponds to a completed University Degree (Bachelors/Masters).
- An Electrical Engineering degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional experience
- Relevant professional experience of minimum 3 years in solar industry
- Has knowledge in PVSYST and AutoCAD
- Has knowledge in electrical design concepts
If the position interests you and you find a fitment kindly share your CV.
Abhinav- 7011354635/ 9548238406
Kindly share the following details :
Current ctc & notice period :
Relevant experience in solar project designing:
Open to work in delhi:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.