Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Actualize Consulting Engineers
Views:521 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Design Engineer - Solidworks (0-3 yrs)
1. Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
2. Gather all relevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicate effectively. Timely status update to task owner.
3. Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results. Perform Part list creation for spare or retrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
4. Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance, and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly; appropriate materials of construction; load and stress due to assembly, testing and operation. Perform self-checking.
5. Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list/engineering solutions, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Creative thinker, Vibrant, good team player
- Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents/reports
- Highly committed and quick learner.
- Knowledge of engineering product and design principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering with 0 to 3 years of Valve or related industry design experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of Valve or related industry design experience.
- Proficient in CAD design and drafting in any of the 3D CAD software, preferably Solid works, and Auto cad.
- Knowledge of ASME / API/ DIN design standards and material specifications
- Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting Std ANSI Y 14.5
- Knowledge of pneumatic and electro-pneumatic control instruments