Head - Operations at Pranav Industrial Solutions
Views:50 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Design Engineer - Stamping Die Design (10-20 yrs)
Qualification : BE/Diploma in Tool & Die making from NTTF, with Minimum 10-20 years of relevant Experience
Job Responsibilities :
1. Self starter and experienced in press tool & progressive tools in precision sheet metal industry
2. Support Press shop production with tooling/technical problems (Online and off line tool correction).
3. Tool design and development of core stamping die design
4. Provide specialist technical advice support on all aspects of Tool design and development.
5. Prepare the Tools as per the daily Production Plan in priority wise.
6. Oversee all work through the tool room efficiently and cost effectively and ensure that all target dates are met.
7. Responsible for manufacturing tools, jigs and Fixtures to increase the production efficiency.
8. Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department.
9. Evaluates work load and determines priorities within the tool room.
10. Maintains or supervises the tool room records for domestic and exported items.
11. Ensure the department is operating as per the ISO quality system, QMS, EMS & OHSAS.
12. Responsible to take up any other task given by Management time to time