Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:297 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Design Engineer Trainee - Solidworks (0-1 yrs)
- Development & Progression
We are hiring for a company who is a Designers & Manufacturers of Special Purpose Machines.
The Job :
Key responsibilities areas:
The Candidates MUST have, apart from hands on experience in Solidworks - good theoretical knowledge in Mechanical Design & good grasping power & retention capability.
The Training during 12 months will comprise of :
- Study of the design input details and prepare the concept.
- Preparation of Bill of Materials, Costing sheet.
- Making the detailed 3D model on Solidworks
- Prepare the Manufacturing drawings in 2D with complete processing details
- Test the machine, assembled by the Production team, verify the performance and validate the parameters.
- Undertake the inspection by customers / third party, take down the improvement points, carryout the improvements
Ideal Candidate :
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- You have up to 1 year experience, ideally within a Design or Pre-sales role.
- You have a formal training on Solidworks from a reputed institute.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data