Account Manager at Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants
Views:329 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Design Manager - Hydraulic (11-16 yrs)
Opening with German manufacturer Concrete Construction equipment in India catering to the customers with world class concreting equipment.
Position: Manager Design
Qualification : B.E. / B. tech. - Full time
Experience: 11+ years
Job Summary :
Responsible for Design and Development of Concrete Mobile Equipment - Self Loading Mixer. Release of BOM and manufacturing drawings to internal departments and maintain records for release. Also, responsible for Managing design team related to product line.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
1. New Product design and development for Construction & Concrete Mobile Equipment like Self Loading Mixer.
2. Design experience in Vehicle integration, Structure design, hydraulic system Design, Engine, Axle & transmission integration.
3. Preparation of Design Activity Plan along with full project plan for New Production introduction (NPI).
4. Generate new ideas and improving team design productivity.
5. Preparation of Test Plan for aggregate or full vehicle for in house & field validation.
6. Preparation of 3D model in Creo, weldment drawing, assembly drawing, bought out items and Bill of Material and release process activities (through IOM).
7. Co-ordination with production in shop floor during new product development.
8. Spare parts manual and operating manual support to Documentation.
9. Resolving fields failures: Determine root cause analysis and testing activities.
10. Reviewing and freezing the technical specification and drawings of OEM components.
11. Analysis and prepare alternate for bought out items on required areas.
12. Understand the Customer requirements, verify the available product specification with Customer's requirements. Providing application support for finalizing Crane location drawing with maximum utilization and make calculation & validate. Issue the approved Pre-enquiry drawings and project execution.
13. Mentoring Solid Edge or Pero-E Creo tool to subordinates. Technical clarification to internal customers, vendors & suppliers.
14. Co-ordination for Proto Assembly at shop-floor and Testing.
15. Processing of ECR and releasing of ECN.
16. Study and analyze ECR, ECO received and make implementation plan
17.Prepare & update records for ISO, OHSAS.
18.Activities specified as part of the KPIs with relevant targets and weightages shall be performed and recorded on OPEL tool/data sources connected to the KPIs periodically.
19.Any other activities unspecified and which is not part of the above list shall be performed as assigned by the Reporting Manager.
- Must have hands on experience in designing mechanical equipment using any 3D Modeling software particularly expertise in Creo.
- Engineering design calculation, material selection. Study field failure and suggest to resolve the issues.
- Strong in Analytical skill, decision making and design office best practices.
- Must have knowledge on selection of materials and OEM components.
- Knowledge on any CAE software.
Major Skills :
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with internal department personnel, customers, vendors and senior management.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with Strong Technical knowledge and visualization.
- Must have strong team collaboration skill.
- Exposure to 3D Modeling software like Solid Edge, Pro-E and SAP.
Account Manager - Automobile, Heavy Engg. & New Avenues
Tusthi Executive Access & Consultants