Design Manager - Interior Design (7-12 yrs)
Job description :
- Design Managers have the responsibility of managing interior designers, draftsmen, and inter-department coordination. They are extremely innovative, artistic and creative people.
- Managers often collaborate on projects with their colleagues, delegate tasks and check for design quality and consistency. Managers also meet with clients and guide designers to close the designs.
A Design Manager usually performs many of the following tasks :
- Managing design in projects
- Maintaining Bonito design language
- Planning the design at the start of the project
- Reviewing all the designs before the client meeting
- Reviewing the estimate
- Managing the timeline
- Review 2D drawings
- Design review at the site
- Collaborating with team members
- Meeting customers
- Mentoring team members
- Attending meetings
- Conducting presentation
- Evaluating performance
- Creating concepts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.