Consultant at The Concept
Views:256 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Design Manager - Real Estate (8-10 yrs)
We have opportunity as mentioned below :
- Looking candidates who are currently / previous managed bungalows / Villas/ Luxury home and ready to work in similar segments only.
- Candidate should be ready to travel at site locations as per need and ready to stay if required incase of requirement.
- Projects are Fully Finished Homes - From Building Foundations - Down to Plate and Spoon.
Prior Work Experience :
- 8 to 10 years of experience in design co-ordination.
- Should be able to take charge of the complete architecture, construction and service implementation of assigned projects and handover the same in good quality and time as per the schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities :
This Position requires to take charge of the complete architecture, construction and services implementations of assigned projects and handover the same in good quality and time as per schedule.
- To review and issue design drawings, technical documentation prepared and provided by external consultants.
- To assist the Lead Architect and External Architects and consultants with planning, designing, and implementation of the assigned project.
- To take charge of the construction activities and ensure all information is available in advance.
- To resolve all site related issue.
- Ensure that an - Company Look- is maintained in all projects.
- The Design Manager will support the development team through planning, interiors, design concepts, and technical documentation, across new site acquisitions, leasing & asset management.
- Further to this will be coordinating with our design partners, design development, construction documentation, contract administration and delivery of the project.
- Support the team of architect(s) through all the stages of architectural services
- Work closely with the MEP engineers, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects to complete the design of Company Projects.
- By initiating the relationship with them through contract closure.
- Manage the preparation of conceptual design work and the presentation of projects across India
- Support the technical delivery and implementation of projects including preparation or coordination of working drawings and specifications and the administration of contracts
- Identify clients- needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Master planning & Test Fits for the acquisition team
- Develop ideas keeping in mind- clients- needs, buildings usage and environmental impact
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific Indian Standards and the India Building Code, guidelines and regulations
- Participate in giving advice and alternative solutions to the construction team as and when required
- Production or Coordination of Architectural and presentation drawings for various purposes
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project- Check and maintain architectural design standard
- Liaison with other teams and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery and client satisfaction.
- Ad hoc projects as required, Produce presentation documents, Handover the project after resolving all possible snag to operations teams.
Should be able to manage the design cohesively through :
- Conceptualization, Regulatory Approval, Sales Docket Preparation (including RERA statements),Construction Docket Preparation, Specification Quantification and Estimation of costs
To work with the Sales team :
- By obtaining the brief and translating it into design requirements by translating Change requests into Space, Time and Cost impacts by issuing to them the Sales Docket by obtaining their sign offs on the conceptualisation of Projects
To work with Procurement Team :
- By issuing all construction drawings to team
- By addressing all RFI queries via the consultants
- By indenting finishing materials.
- By periodic visits to the sites as required.
- To carry out Miscellaneous works
- By Filling hard and soft copies for all projects handled to company standards.
- By sharing knowledge for team growth
- By Maintaining office discipline
Skills & Competencies :
- Good Aesthetic sensibility, High levels of creativity, imagination and vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, Problem solving ability, Capable of meeting deadlines
- Delivering results under pressure,
- Excellent people handling skills
- Good organizational skills,
- Willingness to work long hours
- Collection of Site Data, Creation of Design Brief, Employing Consultants
- Closing Concept, Getting Approvals, Preparing RERA / Sales Documents
- Getting Construction Documents Done, Quantification Construction Schedule, Logistics Plan, Tender Documents
- Construction plan, Snagging, As Built and Project Handover
- Administration, Team Building
Software Experience :
- AutoCAD, Sketchup, MS Projects, Excel, Powerpoint, word.
- Revit, Archicad, Photoshop, Coral Draw, Adobe illustrator are beneficial but not required.
- Aggressive, Proactive, with a can-do-approach
- Should be a hustler, Should be able to come up with great solutions
- Attention to details, - Go getter Attitude- Drive to get work done
- Can work under pressure, Self-Starter, Discipline and Organized
- Technically Sound, Smart & efficient, Track the deliverables, Excellent Communication,
- Documentation, Working Knowledge of Sketchup, Working Knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google sheets, Google Slides