Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:796 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Designer - Commercial Division - Carpet Tiles/Office Furniture/Partition/Ceiling (5-12 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Graduate in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 5-12 years professional experience in similar Job.
- Be a self-starter
- Good communication & presentation skills
- A good team player empathetic with team members requirements.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, other latest Design software, Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to communicate to a variety of personalities at all levels and can make individual calls with Clients
- High energy levels, focus & determination and ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to frequently communicate with people of diverse backgrounds.
JOB DESCRIPTION is as follows (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
- To develop 2D and 3D renderings for Modular Carpet Tiles and other Flooring products for Corporate Office Projects across India & SAARC.
- Be one point of contact and the -go to- person for all design related matters for Architects & Designers in the Corporate Office Projects in SAARC region.
- To develop custom Carpet Tiles (and Broadloom W2W Carpets) as per the pattern, color brief given by the Architects & Designers across India & SAARC.
- To present and gain approvals from A&D / End Users for the renderings / custom products, together with the Commercial sales team members.
- To liaise closely with the plant to ensure timely production & submission of the custom samples.
- To ensure timely and accurate submission of the renderings & custom product designs / samples to Architects / Designers / End Users.
- To prepare, submit & gain approvals (from Architects & Designers) of shop drawings and as-build drawings for Carpet Tile (and other products) floor plans in 2D.
- To present the stories related to development of new Carpet Tile designs (and other products) to Architects / Designers / End users, as and when necessary, together with the Commercial Sales Team members.