Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:819 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Designer - Commercial Division - Carpet Tiles/Office Furniture/Partition/Ceiling (5-12 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Graduate in Architecture/Interior Design with minimum 5-12 years professional experience in similar Job.
- Be a self-starter
- Good communication & presentation skills
- A good team player empathetic with team members requirements.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, other latest Design software, Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to communicate to a variety of personalities at all levels and can make individual calls with Clients
- High energy levels, focus & determination and ability to travel frequently.
- Ability to frequently communicate with people of diverse backgrounds.
JOB DESCRIPTION is as follows (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
- To develop 2D and 3D renderings for Modular Carpet Tiles and other Flooring products for Corporate Office Projects across India & SAARC.
- Be one point of contact and the -go to- person for all design related matters for Architects & Designers in the Corporate Office Projects in SAARC region.
- To develop custom Carpet Tiles (and Broadloom W2W Carpets) as per the pattern, color brief given by the Architects & Designers across India & SAARC.
- To present and gain approvals from A&D / End Users for the renderings / custom products, together with the Commercial sales team members.
- To liaise closely with the plant to ensure timely production & submission of the custom samples.
- To ensure timely and accurate submission of the renderings & custom product designs / samples to Architects / Designers / End Users.
- To prepare, submit & gain approvals (from Architects & Designers) of shop drawings and as-build drawings for Carpet Tile (and other products) floor plans in 2D.
- To present the stories related to development of new Carpet Tile designs (and other products) to Architects / Designers / End users, as and when necessary, together with the Commercial Sales Team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.