Designer - HVAC (6-7 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Calculation of heat - loads of the buildings to be air conditioned with psychometric representation.
- Calculation of air quantities, ducts sizes and duct routing.
- System design and selection of equipment's.
- Selection of equipment locations
- Preparation of data sheets.
- Preparation of URS + BOQ along with cost analysis.
- Preparation of specifications and approval of technical submittals.
- Coordination from electrical, structure & architectural departments for preparation of design drawings.
- Coordination from client, contractors & vendors.
- Feasibility analysis of project drawings from HVAC point of view as a pre-bid activity.
- System wise Heat Load for Basic Design
- Room Data Sheet / Bills of Quantity
- Development of Air flow diagrams
- Development of detailed duct routing drawings / P&Id's
- AHU location drawings
- Protocol for HVAC documentation
- Tender Document for HVAC Design.
- Should be able to lead a team of Engineers / Designers.
Candidate Profile :
- B. Tech / M. Tech (1st preference to M. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering and or special course in HVAC
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently while meeting the project schedules
- Team player
- Willing to travel to client sites.