Recruitment Specialist at The Rising Consultancy
Views:179 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Desktop Support Engineer (2-3 yrs)
Job Description -
System / Desktop Support Engineer (ServiceDesk, Desktop/Laptop, end-user support)
- Responsible for Installation and Troubleshooting Operating Systems, Laptops, Desktops, printers, Networking devices, Internet, Remote Desktop, and all types of applications, drivers, and necessary updates.
- Responsible for Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Desktops, laptops, and their operating system.
- Hands-on experience with Windows 10/11 operating system environments
- Use all means possible to assist users including by phone, via email, in-person, MS Teams, or using remote support tools.
- Ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Knowledge of office 365, MS team, One Drive and SharePoint, and anti-virus programs
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, networking L1, etc.
- Manage and maintain IT asset inventory and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems.
- Strong diagnostic/ troubleshooting skills, must have an innate curiosity and interest in IT
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack, and Wi-Fi.
- Working knowledge of supporting pcs in a domain environment.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 cloud application suite
- Working knowledge of desktop imaging, application deployment, and hard drive encryption
- Ability to learn and work on changing technologies.
Education / Experience
- Graduate / Diploma In Engineering with Experience - 2 to 3 Years.