Senior Manager - HR at Development Alternatives Group
Views:236 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Development Alternatives Group - Manager - Construction Engineering (4-6 yrs)
Role : Manager - Construction Engineering
Employment type : 12 Months Contractual Role
Required Qualifications : B. Tech/ Diploma in Civil engineering from a reputed Institution. Qualification on Structural Engineering will be an added advantage.
Experience : At least 4 years of professional work experience with civil construction agencies. Most of the work experience should be managing construction at sites and guidance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities :
- Undertake civil construction at site in national and international scenarios
- Interpretation of civil and structural engineering drawings for execution of projects on site
- Prepare construction schedule, bill of materials and material procurement plans
- Checking all concrete, steel and brick work
- Ensure materials usage and work done as per specifications
- Maintain relationship with clients and other working staff for smooth implementation of projects
- Promoting construction safety at sites, training masons and workers on following the same
- Training of client supervisors, engineers and masons on appropriate technology construction
- Build and manage partnerships with external agencies and stakeholders
Desirable Attributes :
- Must be proficient in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills including ability to interact with national and international clients.
- Willingness to travel to site locations outside NCR few days a month.
Work Location : Development Alternatives HQ, South Delhi
Remuneration : As per organization's salary disbursement structure and commensurate with qualifications and experience of the candidate.