Senior Manager - HR at Development Alternatives Group
Views:220 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Development Alternatives Group - Manager/Deputy Manager - Cement & Concrete (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Establish new concrete laboratory including setting up SOP and QC norms.
- Develop various mix designs, including high value and high performance concretes.
- Test various concretes including fresh and hardened properties.
- Laboratory and pilot production of concretes of various types through the use of supplementary materials.
- Pilot production of structural and non-structural grade concretes and products including selection and analysis of raw materials, process and analysis.
- Use of cement in mortar and concrete, preparation of specimens, testing and analysis of mortar and concrete samples.
- Support to teams on testing and analysis.
- Coordination with research laboratories in undertaking research and coordination.