Talent Acquisition Executive at GA Staffing Solutions
Views:178 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Development Engineer - Medical/Pharma (8-9 yrs)
Job Description to be enclosed :
- New Product Development and Upgradation of existing products
- Prototype Development starting from hardware design, troubleshooting, board bring up and testing against specifications.
- Vendor Interactions and new vendor development
- Work on global innovation and development projects as and when required
Additional Responsibilities (If Any) :
- ISO documentation
- Taking necessary certifications for the products as per international standards
Educational Qualification :
- BE/ B.Tech Electronics and Communication
- Prior Experience 8 to 9 years
Technical Expertise :
- High level expertise in hardware design with analog and digital ICs
- High level expertise in ARM microcontroller based circuit design. Preferred experience in MK10 and MK20 architectures.
- High level expertise with analog and power circuit designs
- High level expertise in MOSFET, RF transistors based circuit design
- High level expertise in PCB design. Knowledge of Altium preferred.
- Experience in communication protocols- I2C, CAN, SPI, LAN, TCP/IP etc
- Good knowledge in high frequency PCB design considerations
- Good knowledge in life cycle of medical products