HR Manager at Dev Accelerator Pvt. Ltd.
Views:570 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
DevX - Senior Project Manager - Interiors (6-15 yrs)
Dev Accelerators is an innovative framework to mentor Entrepreneurs and bring their products/services to the market. Early Stage Startups applying for the Accelerator Program would be equipped with access to expertise, the client base of Dev Information Technology Limited, state of the art co-working facilities, and even create exciting new opportunities to innovate and transform the business landscape.
Job Responsibilities :
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures, and potential construction problems.
- Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
- Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
- Have confidence in my own ability to intelligently communicate with the design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies, or omissions contained within the Consultant's design drawings.
- Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs. Maintain current CO logs.
- Monitor site safety and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required.
- Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final holdbacks.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Equipment on the job site in conjunction with site staff.
- College or university degree in a construction-related field.
- Must have an understanding of construction terms, scheduling, and planning concepts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for details - Strong attention to detail and ability to aim at perfection
- Ability to follow-up with multiple stakeholders and get things done
Key Success Factors :
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Highly developed critical thinking and analysis skills
- Think logically, learn quickly and translate into technical and layperson terms Sound business judgment and an appreciation and interest in the 'big picture-
- Ability to define and solve unstructured business problems
- Self-motivation, independence, and process-driven thinking
- Be highly motivated, energetic, disciplined, and results-oriented
- Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues, and partners
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
- Hands-on problem-solving aptitude, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions