Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:183 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Commercials - Mining (12-18 yrs)
Position : DGM - Commercials
Job Level : DGM
Skill and Qualification :
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred ;
- Professional certifications related to Contract Management is desirable.
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Capable to groom successors;
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 15 years of which at least 08 years in handling the contract management of the hiring equipment for the mining companies.
- Should have previous experience on the techno commercial operations.
- Should have previous experience in vendor management/ development.
Job Summary :
DGM - Commercial will be responsible for negotiating and managing contracts for all the hiring equipment being utilized at the project level. He will be administering techno-commercial functions, changes required in the contract documents, cost estimates, including billing, variation/ deviation proposals and claims so as to ensure smooth running of all the mining operations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Act as a Single point of Contact for the company for interpreting commercial clauses / legal aspects in contracting.
- Drafting, Finalization and Negotiation of contract, Review of Costing, Financing Cost, Budget analysis and Rate Contracts with vendors.
- Prepare and vett all commercial contracts / documents such as Invitation to tender / bid, LOI, Vendor Agreement, Contractor/ Subcontractor Agreement, Third Party Agreements, PO to vendors, Exclusive Manufacturing/Supply Agreements etc.
- Monthly Contracts Performance Analysis (Contract wise movement of inventory, consumption, cost elements & profitability) against targets, identification of areas of weakness / improvement and presentation of these to the senior management.
- Risk Review / Due Diligence for all New and ongoing contracts with the vendors.
- Monitor and track for the effective utilization of all the hired equipment.
- Monitor the availability hour of all the hired equipment by analysing the in-efficient of the operators and availability of the spare parts.
- Monitor the HSD Consumption of all the hired equipment.
- Monitor and track the performance of the hired equipment.
- Review thoroughly the bills and deductions before processing the final payment to the vendor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.