Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:104 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Commercials - Mining (12-18 yrs)
Position : DGM - Commercials
Job Level : DGM
Skill and Qualification :
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred ;
- Professional certifications related to Contract Management is desirable.
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Capable to groom successors;
- Drive to achieve the targets.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills;
- Demonstrable deadline/time management and task management skills
Knowledge and Qualification :
- Minimum work experience of 15 years of which at least 08 years in handling the contract management of the hiring equipment for the mining companies.
- Should have previous experience on the techno commercial operations.
- Should have previous experience in vendor management/ development.
Job Summary :
DGM - Commercial will be responsible for negotiating and managing contracts for all the hiring equipment being utilized at the project level. He will be administering techno-commercial functions, changes required in the contract documents, cost estimates, including billing, variation/ deviation proposals and claims so as to ensure smooth running of all the mining operations.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Act as a Single point of Contact for the company for interpreting commercial clauses / legal aspects in contracting.
- Drafting, Finalization and Negotiation of contract, Review of Costing, Financing Cost, Budget analysis and Rate Contracts with vendors.
- Prepare and vett all commercial contracts / documents such as Invitation to tender / bid, LOI, Vendor Agreement, Contractor/ Subcontractor Agreement, Third Party Agreements, PO to vendors, Exclusive Manufacturing/Supply Agreements etc.
- Monthly Contracts Performance Analysis (Contract wise movement of inventory, consumption, cost elements & profitability) against targets, identification of areas of weakness / improvement and presentation of these to the senior management.
- Risk Review / Due Diligence for all New and ongoing contracts with the vendors.
- Monitor and track for the effective utilization of all the hired equipment.
- Monitor the availability hour of all the hired equipment by analysing the in-efficient of the operators and availability of the spare parts.
- Monitor the HSD Consumption of all the hired equipment.
- Monitor and track the performance of the hired equipment.
- Review thoroughly the bills and deductions before processing the final payment to the vendor.