Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:568 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
DGM - Drilling Operations (15-25 yrs)
Position: - Deputy GM Operation - Drilling Operation
Experience: - Minimum 15+ Year
Education: - BE / B Tech - Engineering Graduate
Location: - Democratic Republic of Congo, Central AFRICA
- Minimum of 15 years- experience in the mineral Industry, with a combination of operational and business assignment.
- Industry training in areas of drilling/ Production technology, open pit operations, SHE and contracts management.
- Achieve the business goals of the company that is the top line & bottom line.
- Prepare coming year projection which include, targeted business, consumables, requirements of material, manpower, tools & accessories etc. Same every quarterly will be analyzed with projected and achieved.
- Lead the department within the organization and manage Staff towards the desired objectives, standards and outcomes.
- Prepare site wise, rig wise monthly consumption reports in detail to enable to get proper costing;
- Ensure the optimal utilization of the company's resources. To have overall control over your department, you will spend at least 10 days per month on site with the team;
- Clearly discuss the technical matters to support the Company's exploration program and results with field staffs
- Manage systems for measuring drilling operational performance against targets, and provide high level technical drilling operation skill to determine solutions to technical and other operational difficulties and to keep the drilling programme on track.
Manage organizational and administrative aspects of the exploration function including:
- Prepare and analyse costing of each site and rigs on monthly basis;
- Productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness within the function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.