Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:408 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
DGM - Drilling Operations - Mining (10-25 yrs)
MINING INDUSTRY, DRILLING KNOWLEDGE IS IMPORTANT,
LANGUAGE FLUENCY IN ENGLISH IS MUST AND KNOWLEDGE OF SWAHILI OR FRENCH IS ADVANTAGEOUS.
- If the candidate does not speak Swahili or French, it will be a mandatory expectation within the first 3-6 months.
- We need someone dedicated for operations who have sound knowledge from similar industries.
- This will be a new position intended to help streamline operations and increase company efficiency and growth.
Job Description :
- Develop HSE culture and develop and oversee HSE dept.
- Prepare and develop the ground team (i.e. operators, drillers, etc.). Motivate operations team to achieve cost effective results.
- Develop training programs and guidelines/SoPs for ground teams to follow to improve uniformity, quality, and efficiency of work across all sites
- Understand our business model, and evaluation of existing team, procedures, and costs
- Get update of all assets we have in running condition (Rigs, Vehicles and tools & accessories).
- Start preparation for ISO 9001 (Quality management system) and ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety management system).
- SoPs to be in implementation and being tracked and monitored across sites.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.