Asst. Team Lead at Naman Staffing
Views:105 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DGM - Engineering - Chemical (15-24 yrs)
MNC involved in EPC projects in the field of Solid and Bulk Material Storage and conveying in the industry segments of Petrochemical, chemical, Polymer, Rubber & Tyre, Paint as well as Food industry. The company specializes in the design and development of solutions and projects in India, based on the technology and technological support from Germany. The company is a part of large International operations of German MNC and provides a very good career path for performing professionals having zeal to grow along with the organization. The growth potential includes local as well as international opportunities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To Lead the Plant Design and Engineering Division.
- Responsible for entire Project Planning and Monitoring of Operations technically and commercially
- To coordinate with external services agencies/ associates/ consultants.
- To execute various design & engineering related projects as a Team Leader as and when required.
- To allocate work to Team members as per the ability and skills of the employees
- To review all documents & drawings related to Process & Engineering before sending it to client.
- Meeting with clients whenever required for business development or for Assignments.
- Time to time review software license availability and if require, raising requisition for additional license or new software if justified and financially viable.
- To contribute in the Business Development of the Engineering Division and Proposal preparation and any communication related to proposals
- Identify training needs in Process and Engineering Department and arrange for the same
- Responsible for ISO documentation and system of Process and Engineering Department
- Identify needs of codes and standards essential useful for Process and Detailed Engineering
- Bachelor or Masters Chemical Engineering from a premier institute
- 15+ years of experience
- Extensive experience in positions similar to Engineering Manager in reputed organizations involved in Engineering Consultancy for process plants, in the area of Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Fertilizer, Food & Pharma.
- Prior hands on experience in Engineering management in similar industries
- Demonstrated leadership skills, self-driven and highly motivated
- International exposure, desirable
- Experience in managing multi-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Very High Customer focus
- Experience in Department Management will be an added advantage
Kindly reply back with your updated CV and below details for the following requirement:
Expected CTC (realistic please):
Notice period / Joining days:
Reason to look for change:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.