Founder & CEO at Smart Talent Consulting Services Private Limited
Views:426 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM/General Manager - Engineering/New Product Development (12-18 yrs)
A leading multi locational automotive components / OEM mfg HQ in South India.
The Role :
- Part of the senior management team, providing leadership to the R&D, Product Engineering and Product Development space.
- Make appropriate innovation choices and drive product / technical innovations to enable achievement of Business vision.
- Lead a team of R&D innovators to gain product / solution leadership
Key expectations from the role :
- Manage all PDLC activities for dashboard instrument clusters and telematics including prototyping, testing and launch.
- Manage team - leads / Sr. Engineers / Engineers
- Interactions - Customer, internal teams like procurement, quality, production and testing.
- Project budget plan and ensure delivery of the new product within the budgeted resources.
- Manage suppliers from a value engineering stand point.
- Issue tracking, Status reporting and fixing
- Mentoring and developing R&D staff
The person for the role :
- UG / PG / Doctorate in Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with about 12 to 15 years experience in auto components / instrumentation industry in R&D/Product Engg/Product Development space.
- Experience in Mechatronics, Driver Comfort Systems preferred.
- Experience in translating an idea into a prototype and eventually a commercially viable product is key to success.
- Program Management expertise with ability to drive organisational level initiatives with multi cultural and multi country teams
Sounds like a fit ? Please reach out to us and we will revert to you within 10 days of receiving the profile based on the relevance.