Account Manager at The Concept
Views:326 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
DGM/General Manager - Maintenance - Civil (20-27 yrs)
Experience : 20+ Years of relevant (Out of which 8-10 yrs in factory maintenance is must) experience in the field of Civil Maintenance & finishing with a large organisation.
Education: Mandatory- BE/B Tech in Civil Engineering from A/B category institute with a good academic record
The position is a regional position and will be responsible for Civil related maintenance of existing company Facilities spread over a dispersed area of approx. 8+ L Sft (about 20 locations across various cities) through a team of vendors. An average location is approx. 40,000 Sft built up area with about 150-200 staff working in each store. The job would broadly entail :
- Maintenance and Upkeep of Civil Assets in the region (Building / Plumbing / Water proofing / Tiling / Painting / Fabrication / Glazing etc.).
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of reported defects to identify likely cause and suggest solutions to tackle the same.
- Coordination with vendors to ensure timely completion of work with focus on quality. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, build rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
- Visit stores regularly to identify potential problem areas so as to address them in a planned manner.
- Track and monitor resolution of issues reported by Stores.
- Co-ordinate with stores to carryout various activities related to waterproofing, roof gutters, drainages, etc to have zero leakages in stores.
- Preparation of estimate & budget for minor works.
- Wash rooms, plumbing should be in good condition all the time
Good understanding of Civil Masonry / Water proofing / Painting / Fabrication, etc
- Ability to plan and monitor preventive maintenance / repair requirements
- Experience of handling work across multiple locations, multitask.
- Ability to manage / develop vendor base
- Good communication skills, be a team player and be willing to travel from base location
- Extensive Travelling will be involved
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.