consultant at Consultant
Views:447 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM/General Manager - Project - Oil & Gas (18-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Experience in Marketing of T/L projects.
2. Conceptual Knowledge of the designing of O/H --T/Lines, equipments, construction of T/L. (Upto 220KV).
- Able to convert the bids in to orders. The person must be able to achieve forecasted targets.
- Ensure pre-bid engineering support with high level of accuracy and guide the team to identify and mitigate risks in the engineering inputs to tendering.
- Well versed in T/L project planning, project management, estimations, site management and project co-ordination.
- Ensure Preparation of Engineering Plan aligned with the project, implementing the plan, monitoring and control for all projects.
- Reviewing and ensuring optimum design before submission to client. Facilitation / reviewing with the Engineering team at project location and ensure a smooth work execution between the teams at multiple locations
- Proactive interaction with project execution team for resolving the problem.
- Regular interaction with the Country Operations to ensure that pending issues are resolved with Client / Consultant and Vendors for smooth progress of the project.
- Make sure of implementation of End to End Engineering for Projects(Design, Detailing, Testing)
- Help in Strategizing the Technical aspects to become competitive and providing alternative designs sometimes if required.
- Responsible for Financial and Productivity of Tower testing station.
- Responsible for Inflow of Orders, sales, Gross Margins and Testing station.
- Participating in Seminars to know new technologies followed by others associated with committee members(BIS, CBIP manual)
- Responsible to complete the Projects within given time frame.
Technical Expertise :
- Technical Expertise in engineering activities covering Route Selection, Profiles, Sag, Tension Charts, design of Transmission Line towers, foundations, gantry structures.
- Shall be able to review fabrication / detailed drawings for TL towers.
- Shall be well experienced in all types of foundations (pad & Chimney/ Isolated Foundation, Combined Foundation, pile foundations etc).
- Should be aware of design calculations as per codes of domestic & international codes. Knowledge of Failure analysis of towers.
- Should have knowledge of detailing, Exposure to testing of towers, type of materials and grade of materials used.
- Knowledge of stringing chart, Bolts and Nuts, Electrical Clearances for both Domestic and International.
- Conversant with Indian Standards and international standards like BS, ACI, ASCE related for TL and Foundation design.
Software Skills Required :
- Proficiency with structural software like PLSCADD, PLS Tower, STAAD Pro, PLS Pole.
Excellent in MS office and working knowledge of Auto CAD Effective Computer Skills, MS Office, Discipline Specific Software's & Applications.