Director at Fish eYe Group
Views:347 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DGM/General Manager - Works/Operations - Tyre/Automotive (15-25 yrs)
Tyre/Automotive (15+ Year) Ludhiana
A Reputed Bicycle/Auto Tyres & Tube manufacturing Industry in looking for General Manager (Works/Operations) at their plants in Ludhiana.
This Leadership position will enable the incumbent to direct or coordinate production activities, Process control, Quality, to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer satisfaction, safety of the Products etc. Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product range needs and achieve the defined targets.
What you will do :
- Lead development of the strategic road map for Shop Floor in line with the company's vision to consistently improve on Customer Satisfaction proactively.
- You will be Building and delivering productivity plans by reviewing work forecasts, determining productivity requirements and partnering with other factory managers to achieve accuracy and quality expectations.
- You will bridge between Management and the ground operations and also be solving day to day operational issues and ensuring that the set targets are met.
- Leveraging technological excellence/up gradation in Shop Floor operations, at the high-end or emerging environments.
- You will liaise with Management for evolving strategic vision, driving change, and infusing new ideas for next level performance.
- Implementations of new or improved Production processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Define the KRA's of each team member to optimize the performance in line with the company's objective/vision and also ensure & report assigned KRA's are achieved.
- You will ensure that all the machinery/equipment's installed at shop floors are in operational state all the times to yield the optimum capacity of the plant.
What you have to equip with :
- Leadership Technique, Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Human Engineering, QMS- ISO, TPM, In-depth & comprehensive knowledge about Tyre Industry etc.
- B.Tech/M. Tech (Mechanical/Rubber/Chemicals)
Experience : 1 5+ years of relevant experience.
IT Savvy : MS Office/ERP