DGM - Plant Engineering - Auto (15-26 yrs)
DGM- Plant Engineering
Job Description :
- The candidate should be BE Mech/Elect with 15-26 yrs experience in plant maintenance which comprises plant maintenance, and utilities viz
- Monitoring and Preparation of complete Capex- & Opex-Budgets and presenting facts & figures to TM.
- Responsible for complete plant maintenance
- Managing installation and commissioning of the heavy equipment's as well as conducting tests & inspections to ensure operational effectiveness of plant & utilities; overseeing installation, erection, commissioning and maintenance of H.T, L.T. D.G & Compressor, Main Receiving Station of 220kv,132kv,22kv for Industries.
- Power bidding
- Planning and implementing preventive / breakdown maintenance schedules for machinery so as to increase machine up-time / equipment reliability; conducting predictive & preventive maintenance of 220 KV, 22 KV S/S, AC&DC Motors, Transformers, Generators, etc.
- To comply with related statutory requirement and liasioning with statutory government agencies like HSEB, Electrical inspector for routine and project approvals.
- Handling Total Plant Engineering departmental activities like Preventive, Predictive, and Breakdown maintenance of the Plant.
- Studying, Identifying and procuring local substitute for Imported spares