HR Lead at Pegasus Corporate Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DGM - Process/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering (10-24 yrs)
- Detail database of current equipments, technology, and process for all products.
- Develop 3 to 5 years capability road map for equipment upgrade, new equipments, and new technology by studying current capacity, capability, and current technology.
- Works closely with KAMs and Business development teams to understand new product offering and preparing plan for new equipment's.
- Works closely with manufacturing team to identify the gaps in customer expectation and developing process.
- Focuses continuously on the expansion of the organization's product portfolio (depth and breadth) to meet the changing needs of power product customers.
- Keeps abreast of new equipment manufacture and ensure continuous state of competitive advantage with respect to technology, equipment, processes etc. through proactive planning and deployment of suitable equipment proposals.
- Create new proposal/plan for cost out through equipment upgrade and oversee and implement changes in approaches, methods, products, and processes to enhance competitiveness and improve organisational efficiencies.
- Advising management on yearly, medium-term, long-term plans with detail financials
- Supports Head Engineering and Design to formulate the overall functional strategy for the organization with respect to the primary and secondary process engineering.
- Drives the budget formulation process for the department keeping in line with the organization plans for equipment management and ensures adherence to the same
- Oversees the cost benefit analysis for all equipment upgrade initiatives and monitors results for the same.
- Identifies opportunities for cost optimization in the activities through supplier identification, supplier selection and negotiation.
- Working closely with automation, manufacturing and quality team for meeting customer specification on cleanness, dirt and secondary process requirements.
- Prepares and ensures implementation of the primary and secondary processes for the manufacturing activities in the organization.
- Reviews customer requirements and developing new processes, upgrade and equipment commissioning projects for successful completion of projects within timelines.
- Liaises with vendors, suppliers, quality, sourcing, production and production planning teams for initial procurement requirement and trials for process development.
- Prepares and pursues the long-term equipment plan for the organization in line with market, industry, and customer requirements.
- Leads identification of new type of equipment, process opportunities for the organization through market research and constant coordination with the Product Managers, KAMs, BD and maintenance department.
- Scans the market for cutting edge technology, equipment, systems, and processes for current and future business requirements.
- Prepares and evaluates proposals for equipment in existing products and for design of new products; obtains approval of the Leadership for the same.
- Keeps the track of Capex submitted and timely approval.
- Evaluates new product proposals from the KAMs and Geography Heads to ensure continuous management of the pipeline of products; coordinates with COO to assess market feasibility of the proposals.
- Strong Experience in MOST Study, Motion Study, Cycle Time Reduction, Time Study, Line Balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Process Design etc.
- Having knowledge of CNC, VMC, machining Process.