DGM - Projects & Contract - Commercial Division (10-20 yrs)
Position: Projects & Contracts DGM
Division - Commercial
- Capex Proposal - Prepare Capex, Project plan including financial projections for seeking approval.
- Project Preparation Defining a project charter and scope of work. Building a project team and identifying possible contractors and vendors for execution of the project.
- Project Execution - Ensure project implementation as per the scope of work and within approved capex and timelines.
- Project Monitoring, Review & Reporting - of both implementation progress and capex and Cash flow planning.
- Contractor / Vendor management - Continuous review of their performance and facilitating them for ensuring project goals. Helping them in settling their accounts.
- Project Closure Obtaining completion certificate from Govt enterprises and proper handover to the operations team, including support to the operations team for smooth operations. Reconciliation of materials, scrap disposal and Financial closure project in Books of Accounts and also with the contractors.
Contractual Commercial matters / Claims
- Identification of claims opportunity and Developing a strategy for identified claims in consultation with legal advisors and others concerned. Similarly defending / responding to any claims (e.g Liquidated damages) raised by Govt enterprises.
Coordinate all claims under the contract with Govt enterprises.
1) Identification of claims opportunity, developing a strategy for identified claims and file up of claims in consultation with legal advisors and others concerned. Similarly defending / responding to any claims raised.
2) Coordinate all claims under the contract with clients contracts.
3) Work with different level of personnel within the organization to analyze and execute the overall contract strategy.
4) Identification of claims opportunities, developing facts for identified claims and filing of claims in consultation with legal advisor & other concern.
5) Similarly defending/responding to any claims raised under the governing contracts.
6) Represent deviations under the contracts to the concern parties.
7) Interface with clients for:
- Contract related matter
- Build relationship to enable smooth operations.
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties to address the operational hurdles.
8) Analyze potential risks that may arise out of any changes in contractual conditions/operating conditions/business conditions.
9) Review all important customers/vendors carefully and ensure alignment with overall master contracts/obligations under the said contracts.
10) Resolve any existing contract conflicts.
- Experience in contracts, projects, claims, Industrial Turnkey, long term agreement relationship with public sector or government sector.
- Candidate must Diploma / B.E
- Exp: 10-15 Yrs
- Loc- Hosur
- Sal: as per experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.