HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:92 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
DGM - Projects - Real Estate (12-20 yrs)
Qualification : B tech/M tech (Civil)
Requirements and skills :
- Excellent knowledge of engineering concepts and technology
- Expertise in project planning and management.
- Ability to manage a range of projects types and complex business initiatives
- Team management experience with the ability to manage and motivate matrix project teams
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, value engineering and innovation across relevant projects of Evos
- Survey the environment for latest developments and best practices in construction equipment, techniques & tools
- Provide functional guidance to all the Project-Incharges to ensure standardization of Project Execution practices across the Organization
- Develop the overall project management framework (project planning, resource allocation etc) .
- Establish Organization guidelines on project scheduling and cost control; Set cost saving targets and build a sense of commercial awareness amongst all project execution personnel
- Provide inputs for the development and implementation of robust quality assurance & SHE policies
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure timely availability of working capital and funds; Ensure timely payments to all consultants, vendors, contractors etc. for ensuring business continuity
- Continuously review operations to ensure high operational efficiency, quality and service delivery.
- Lead project review meetings with the consultants and contractors for critical projects; Review all projects to ensure adherence to the pre-set timelines
- Drive implementation of project site reporting mechanisms and issue resolution procedures to ensure timely communication of critical information from projects sites
- Review the MIS on progress of all relevant projects and submit the same to Project Head.
- Provide inputs for the finalization of contractors for the project; Signoff on the final award and oversee total contract regulation, review and management for the project.
- Drive cost savings through process standardization, value engineering and effective project management.
- Assist in the development of the project budget; Monitor and ensure adherence to the same.
- Proven experience in real estate project management.
- Strong knowledge of local real estate regulations and market trends.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software.
- Project management
- Real estate analysis
- Risk management
- Construction oversight
Preferred Candidate : Male