DGM - Senior Manager/Manager - Project Procurement (7-10 yrs)
Sr. Manager/Manager - Project Procurement
- Expertise in price negotiation, techno-commercial matters, and issuance of PO for the procurement of material and services involved in Electrical EPC Projects.
- Co-ordination with Projects for BOQ approval.
- Issuance of MFC to vendors & co-ordination with vendor for tech doc approvals, inspections, dispatch & material receipt.
- Understanding tender & QR requirements.
- Act as POC with internal project and design team for several processes like vendor and technical approval, planning for inspection and dispatch of material.
- Co-ordination with commercial team for MIGO & Bill Booking.
- Payment co-ordination with accounts team upon bill booking.
- Preparation of weekly MIS.
- Exploring new vendors/contractors.
- B.E. - Electrical Engineering
- 7-10 years of exp in transmission line, substation tendering & order execution.
- Gujarat (Baroda)
Interested candidate, may share their resume